THE WORLD WILL END OCTOBER 7, 2015
According to Chris McCann, President of eBible Fellowship Ministries, the world will end on October 7, 2015. (I will return all my library books by October 7. I do not want any overdue fines after the world ends.)
In a radio interview, Chris McCann said that Harold Camping’s prediction of the world ending on May 21, 2011 was not incorrect; that “it was a spiritual judgement rather than a physical judgement.” McCann said, “The Biblical evidence is that we were correct concerning Judgement Day, but we were off regarding the nature of the judgement.”
McCann said that Judgement Day is not a single event, but occurs over a period of time. Based on numerical information in The Bible, this period of time lasts 1,600 days. Sixteen hundred days from May 21, 2011 is October 7, 2015. He said that this information is not based on dreams or visions, but biblical insights previously hidden by God. God is revealing these insights as Judgement Day approaches.
If the world does not end on October 7, 2015, then McCann said that he will “keep looking to The Bible” for clues about Judgement Day. (He may have better luck looking for the Holy Grail.)
Assuming what Chris McCann says is true, then I have a few questions for God:
- As The Creator of Everything and knowing everything, did you not know how we human beings would behave when you created us?
- Was it not poor planning, knowing what humans are like, to create human beings only to destroy them because they misbehaved?
- Just how powerful and almighty are you if what human beings do affects you and makes you angry?
Here’s what I think:
- The world will not end on October 7, 2015.
- In Reality there is no world. In Reality there is only Spirit which cannot be destroyed.
- God’s only Judgement is “I love you unconditionally.”
There is nothing—Nothing!—anyone can do to change this Judgement or affect the Peace of God. Amen.
Posted on March 9, 2015, in Uncategorized and tagged Bible, chris mccann, end of the world, god, harold camping, holy grail, judgement day, peace of god, uncoditional love. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.